The Community Calendar
The LGBT+ Centre &
Sidney St Cafe
Manchester’s LGBT+ centre is a thriving youth and community centre, based on Sidney Street in the heart of the city.
It is the first fully publicly funded ‘gay centre’ built in Europe.
- The Sidney Street community Café (open to everyone)
- A number of different social and support groups
- The Jaye Bloomfield Resource library
- Events and fundraisers
The centre is a dry (no-alcohol) space and is wheelchair accessible. People describe the space as ‘safe and welcoming, very friendly even if you come along on your own’.
Get in touch
49-51 Sidney Street,
- Monday 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Friday 11:00am – 4:00pm
Monday 24 February
Hulme4:30pm – 6:30pm2 hours24 FebMonthly
Tuesday 25 February
3pm – 4:45pm1 hour 45 mins25 Feb
5pm – 7pm2 hours25 Feb